Welcome to The Ranch!
Welcome to my metamorphosis in progress! I will be sharing the journey through my experiences with the critters, garden, cooking, and photography. My philosophy on life is, Don't Judge the Moment, LIVE IT !!!
Click on an image, a larger picture will open in a new window.
- That there is nothing like having your own horse on your own pasture.
- That animals adopt you because they know it is a safe place to seek asylum.
- That adopted animals should not produce more orphans.
- So we spay/neuter anyone who chooses to stay with us.
- That gardening brings you closer to Nature, enhances your health, and soothes your Spirit.
- That if you poison your garden, you are killing yourself.
- That producing your own food gives you a feeling of completion.
- That you should plant enough in order to share with family and friends.
- That cooking your own produce fulfils a yearning to be self-sufficient.
- That cooking is an art form and has no rules.
- That through photography you can share a tiny bit of your insight with others.
- That disasters are simply an open door to new beginnings.
Our home is a work in progress. So please enjoy “Our World” as we would like to share the beauty of our blessings!
|Don't Judge the Moment, Live It ! ! !|